Glazing a few more plant stakes with clear, 2 coats and higher viscosity, much better coverage with a brush this time.
And testing an opaque chrome oxide glaze.
I found a cone 04 emmanuel cooper glaze with 90 Ferro 3134, 10 china clay and 2% chrome oxide.
I substituted a different fritt and added more chrome so my test is 435g of Fritt 4110, 48 grams of china clay and 15 grams of chrome oxide mixed with 1 litre of water.
I went so far off the recipe that this will be a real test for me!
Update: not a terribly successful test, though i like the few opaque dots that showed up and seems good over textures. I am pretty sure it’s because i forgot to seive it though, woops, next test will be better.